Felicia: An Affordable Home for New Families and Young Professionals
Whether you’re a young professional who wants your own property, or someone who wants a secure and comfortable home for your family, Micara Estates-Tanza’s Felicia house model is for you.
Micara Estates–Tanza is a development spanning 70 hectares. It aims to provide affordable, yet quality homes for Filipinos. Apart from modest home prices, we prioritize accessibility. Our project is located just along Antero Soriano Highway, Barangay Sahud-Ulan, Tanza, Cavite. It’s strategically placed near important establishments like hospitals, schools, markets, churches, malls, and more.
One of our beautiful house models is the Felicia, an affordable townhouse that has everything you need. The cost of a unit depends on your chosen financing method. Here’s what you can expect from this model.
Felicia’s Features and Layout
The Felicia, with its 50-square meter (sq m) floor and lot area, features an intimate but comfortable space. In the front yard, you will find a garage for your family car. Open the front door and you’ll be greeted by a living and dining area. Look to the right and you’ll find the guest bedroom and bathroom. Walk further forward and you’ll find the kitchen and the door to the service area.
Go up the stairs and you’ll be greeted with three doors. To your right is the toilet and bath with complete fixtures. In front of you is the spacious 9.4 sqm master bedroom. To your left, another bedroom that’s perfect for your kid (or more guests) to stay in.
Apart from its main features, the Felicia also has the following house finishes:
- Durable Roofing – This model has galvanized iron (G.I.) sheet roofing that’s made to brave storms and hot summer seasons. It’s also resistant to rust, so you can expect it to last a lifetime, especially when it’s painted.
- Easy Viewing – We use steel casement windows for this development. It’s durable and easy to adjust according to your ventilation needs.
- Tiles Galore – You don’t have to worry about leaks coming from the home’s sink or bathroom, as they’re both finished with water-resistant and low-maintenance tiles.
- Painted Exteriors and Interiors – You don’t have to spend on paint and a contractor to give your home a great look; we’ve already done it for you!
- A Classic Look – The Felicia has a floor cement finish that’s durable and low-maintenance. It’s also easy to add your flooring material of choice on top of the original flooring in the future.
At Micara Estates–Tanza, we want to provide our residents with convenience, both in and out of their homes. Here are some of our great amenities.
- Shuttle Service– If you need easy access to Manila, the subdivision offers a shuttle service to the main road, where homeowners can catch a bus to PITX and Metro Manila.
- A Safe Community – Our entrance and exits are gated. We also have roving guards to ensure 24/7 safety in the subdivision.
- Your Everyday Needs Covered – Our latest project, Micara Plaza, has everything you need within reach. It features a 7-11 convenience store and gas station.
- Quality Time All the Time – You won’t run out of things to do with the family at Micara Estates–Tanza. One of our ongoing developments is a multi-purpose basketball court, where you can enjoy competing with other homeowners in friendly games of basketball and other sports.
A Guide to Buying a Home in Micara Estates–Tanza
Our Cavite house and lots are still for sale! If you’re finally ready to get your first Micara Estates home, here’s what you need to do.
- Inquire from Our Agents – Get in touch with us at (02) 3491-7700 or 09175077694. We won’t charge anything for your questions about the property and payment options.
If you want to go ahead with the buying process, we may ask you about your income and other details like credit card debt, employment, and age to ensure you’re qualified to finance your purchase.
- Visit the Location – We’ll give you a tour of one of our model houses so you will see what your home would look like.
We strongly recommend taking this step so you’ll know what to expect once your house is built. We’ll even provide free transportation to fetch you at our agreed meet-up location to the model home.
- Reservation – After deciding that you’ll buy the house, we’ll have you fill out a buyer’s information form. You’ll also pay a reservation fee to get assurance that the unit will be yours within 30 to 45 days.
- Down payment – To seal your reservation, you need to pay your first down payment on the home 30 days after you reserved it. We’ll provide you with a payment schedule you can follow.
- Amortization Options – We’ll work closely with you to figure out whether you’ll get a bank, Pag-IBIG, or in-house amortization. Once you get your loan approved, you’ll start paying amortization within one month. We must process your loan during the span of your down payment, which is 60 days. As such, we’ll need to submit all the documents required within that timeframe.
- Inspection – Once you’re done with your down payment and your loan is approved, you can then move on to making periodic inspections of your house as it’s being built. We’ll make sure to assist you with questions or concerns you may have.
- Turnover – When you’re satisfied with your inspection, you can then accept your home and move in.
Affordable Housing is Within Your Reach
Here at Micara Estates–Tanza, affordable housing is well within your reach. We offer townhouses that are up to 50 sqm in floor and lot area and with up to three bedrooms. Apart from the homes we build, we also strive to provide convenient amenities that fit our residents’ needs. We call this the “Alagang Micara” experience.
With our gated entrance and exits and roaming guards, you’ll have 24/7 security. We also provide supply and gas-up conveniences at Micara Plaza’s 7-11 and gas station. For those constantly commuting to the metro, we have a shuttle that will take you to the main road, where you can get a bus heading for Manila.
Drop by our main office at 55 Tinio St. Barangay Addition Hills Mandaluyong City today to get a quality home for the best price.