Portia: The Perfect and Affordable House Model for Filipino Families
Ang pamilya mo, micarapatang magkabahay na abot kaya.
Micara Estates - Tanza, a housing subsidiary of Property Company of Friends, Inc., introduces the Portia townhouse, a house model ideal for both starting and growing families. You’ll find Portia townhouses in a 70-hectare residential development situated in Antero Soriano Highway, Barangay Sahud-Ulan, Tanza. Our gated community in Cavite is strategically near establishments important to Filipino households, such as churches, hospitals, schools, and malls.
Portia Townhouse Features
Our brand-new townhouse has a lot area of 45 square meters and a floor area of 40 square meters. This two-storey building comes with three bedrooms, one bathroom, one powder room, a one-car garage, a spacious living room, a kitchen area, a dining room, and a service area.
You can find the living room, dining room, kitchen, powder room, bathroom, and one bedroom on the ground floor. The master bedroom and third bedroom are on the second floor.
Here are the details of the Portia home finish:
- Flooring – The bathrooms have ceramic floor tiles while the other areas (bedroom, kitchen, dining, and living rooms) have a plain cement finish.
- Walls – The bathrooms have partial ceramic tiles. All other interior and exterior walls have a painted plain cement finish.
- Ceiling – A painted cement board covers the ceiling.
- Roofing – The roof consists of pre-painted Galvanized Iron (GI) sheets. This means that the roof has a long life expectancy and requires less maintenance.
- Doors – The main and service doors are made of steel. The bedroom and bathroom doors, on the other hand, are made of PVC.
- Windows – All the windows of the townhouse have a steel casement.
Amenities Available to Portia Homeowners
We deliver an “Alagang Micara” experience to Portia homeowners by providing them with amenities that satisfy their needs and comfort. These include:
- Micara Plaza – This commercial center has establishments, such as a 7-11 store and a gas station, that offer a wide selection of goods and services for Filipino families. Residents can get what they need at the plaza.
- Gates and Security Staff – The safety of residents is important. Our subdivision has a guardhouse and a community gate that keeps out strangers. We have roving guards as well who keep the subdivision streets safe for residents.
- Multipurpose Basketball Court – This venue gives future residents the opportunity to socialize with neighbors. It’s a great place to hold parties and other social events.
Our Homebuying Process
Visit our self-assessment page to determine if you qualify for a house and lot purchase. We’ll ask you questions concerning your age, the number of years employed (or in business, if self-employed), and your gross monthly income. If you are eligible, you may proceed with the following steps:
- Site Visit – You, along with a real estate agent, will visit the actual location of our affordable subdivision in Cavite and inspect our house model. You can take this time to raise concerns and ask questions.
- House and Lot Reservation – You’ll then complete our Buyer’s Information Form and pay the reservation fee. Doing so reserves your chosen unit for 30 to 45 days.
- Down Payment – Pay the down payment within a month after your reservation.
- Amortization (Bank or In-House) – You’ll have the option to finance the Portia house model through the bank or via in-house financing.
- Documents Submission – We will ask you to submit the required documents within 60 days after paying the down payment. Documents include a photocopy of two valid IDs, Tax Identification Number (TIN), 1 X 1 ID picture (3 pieces), and latest proof of billing.
- Home Inspection – We’ll provide you with a schedule of the unit inspection.
- Turnover to Property Owner – If everything is all set, your family can move into the new unit and enjoy your new home.
The Micara Estates - Tanza Difference
What sets us above other developers in Cavite is the accessibility of our gated community. You can easily travel to Metro Manila and back via the Cavite-Manila Expressway (Cavitex).
We also made our houses achievable for Filipino households. We want every Filipino to own a home without hurting their pockets, and to use the house they purchase as an expression of how much they value and love their families.
Visit our office at 55 Tinio Street, Barangay Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City to learn more about our house models and for other inquiries.