Micara Estates-Tanza Frequently Asked Questions
How far away is Micara Estates – Tanza from Manila?
Micara Estates – Tanza is 25 km. and 29.7 km. from Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange and from Mall of Asia, respectively.
Where is Micara Estates located?
Micara Estates – Tanza is located along Antero Soriano Highway, Sahud-Ulan, Tanza, Cavite.
What are the materials and finishes included?
• Pre-painted G.I. Sheet Roofing
• Steel Casement Window
• Painted Exterior and Interior Wall Finish
• Tiled Kitchen Counter
• Tiled Bathroom Flooring
• Floor Cement Finish
What are the available payment options?
Micara Estates – Tanza is committed to offering homeowners an affordable townhouse in Cavite. As such, we offer bank and in-house financing.
How soon can I move in?
Our townhouses for sale in Cavite are pre-selling. Interested homeowners just need to pay the down payment in 15 months.
How do I get to Micara Estates – Tanza?
From Quiapo (Quiapo Church) -> Quezon Blvd. -> Padre Burgos Ave. -> Roxas Blvd./Macapagal Blvd. -> Coastal Road -> CAVITEX -> Centennial Road -> Antero Soriano Highway (39.5 km; 39 min. without traffic)
From Ayala Ave., Makati -> EDSA -> Roxas Blvd./Macapagal Blvd. -> Coastal Road -> CAVITEX -> Centennial Road -> Antero Soriano Highway (36.8 km; 37 min. without traffic)
From Muntinlupa (Festival Mall, Alabang) -> Daang Hari Road -> Open Canal Road -> Arnaldo Highway -> Antero Soriano Highway (36.8 km, 37 min. without traffic)
From Tagaytay -> Tagaytay-Calamba Road -> Emilio Aguinaldo Highway -> Governor’s Drive -> Antero Soriano Highway (47.5 km, 48 min. without traffic)
What are the amenities and facilities within Micara Estates – Tanza?
Micara Estates – Tanza is committed to providing its residents with the Alagang Micara experience.
In the center of our mixed-use development is the Micara Plaza, which is the main commercial area. It includes several commercial establishments such as a Caltex service station, 7-11 convenience store.
We’ve also built playground and multi-purpose court. There are nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment establishments.
Micara Estates – Tanza is located in a gated, 24/7 guarded community to ensure the safety of our residents.
There are several schools, both private and public, nearby for the total convenience of our residents.
What do I need to reserve a unit?
• Valid ID (Photocopy)
• Reservation Fee – Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card or Check
• Signed Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
• Signed Reservation Agreement (RA)
How can I tour Micara Estates?
We’ve made touring Micara Estates easier and more accessible to all with our online virtual tour! Check out all of our model houses available for your family. Best of all, you don’t have to schedule an appointment – our virtual tour is ready for you whenever you are! Visit the Felicia virtually here or visit the Portia virtually here.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we do!
We offer discounts for those who pay for their down payment in full. The discount rate will depend on when you pay your down payment.
- 7.5 % discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 7.0 % discount if paid within 60 days from reservation date
- 6.5 % discount if paid within 90 days from reservation date
- 6.0 % discount if paid within 120 days from reservation date
- 5.5 % discount if paid within 150 days from reservation date
- 5.0 % discount if paid within 180 days from reservation date
We also offer discounts to those who pay for their Total Contract Price in full.
Below are discount rates base on Net Selling Price: (Selling Price less Reservation Fee & Payments)
- 10 % discount if paid within 7 days from Reservation date
- 9.5 % discount if paid within 30 days from Reservation date
- 9.0 % discount if paid within 60 days from Reservation date
- 8.5 % discount if paid within 90 days from Reservation date
- 8.0 % discount if paid within 120 days from Reservation date
- 7.5% discount if paid within 150 days from Reservation date
- 7.0% discount if paid within 180 days from Reservation date
- 6.5% discount if paid within 210 days from Reservation date
- 6.0% discount if paid within 240 days from Reservation date
- 5.5% discount if paid within 270 days from Reservation date
- 5.0% discount if paid within 300 days from Reservation date
- 4.5% discount if paid within 330 days from Reservation date
- 4.0% discount if paid within 360 days from Reservation date
Is the reservation fee refundable?
Sorry, the reservation fee is not transferrable and non-refundable.
How will I know if my unit is ready for turnover?
We will contact you using the details you have given us to let you know when your unit is ready.
Can I inspect my unit before the turnover?
Yes, of course! Once your unit is ready, we will reach out to you with your schedule to let you know when you can come over to inspect your unit. It is only when everything is to your liking that we will turn-over the unit to you.
How much is the reservation fee?
Felicia and the Portia townhouses have a reservation fee of P10,000.
How can I reserve online?
You can reserve the house of your dreams online in just three easy steps!
STEP 1: Inquire About the Availability of Your Unit
Call up your agent or send a message to the official Micara Estates – Tanza Facebook page to inquire, request for sample computation and reserve your preferred unit.
STEP 2: Paying the Reservation Fee
The reservation fee of both the Felicia and Portia house model is P10,000. To settle your payment fee, fill out the bank deposit slip or online payment. Make sure to indicate the Buyer’s Name and Buyer’s Unit ID.
STEP 3: Send Proof of Transaction
Email the following details to email@example.com
- Birth date
- Civil Status
- Contact Number
- Scanned copy or photo of 1 valid ID
- Proof of payment
- Unit ID
- Agent’s name
What is the floor plan of Felicia Townhouse?
The typical unit of Felicia townhouse has a 50 sqm. floor area and a 50 sqm. lot area. It is 2-storey tall, has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 powder room, and a provision for a one-car garage.
Does the Felicia house model come with open space?
There is an open space that you can be utilized for car park. It also offers a dedicated service area. It can also be used for an outdoor barbecue or can be converted to a dirty kitchen in accordance to house improvement regulations.
What are the Felicia homes security features?
Felicia townhouse has steel casement windows and a steel door ready upon turn-over for the added security of the home buyer.
What is the floor plan of Portia Townhouse?
Schools and University:
- 3.8KM: Tanza Comprehensive National School
- 1.4KM: Our Lady of the Holy Rosary College
- 1.7KM: Amaya Elem. School
- 6.1KM: Cavite State University- Rosario Campus
- 3.9KM: Tanza Public Market
- 3.4KM: Puregold Tanza
- 2.1KM: Emilu’s Mart
- 5.4KM: Robinson’s Gen. Trias
- 1.6KM: Tanza Doctor’s Hospital
- 3.5KM: Tanza Family General Hospital
- 6.1KM: Cavite Export Processing Zone
- 13.2KM: Suntech iPark Imus
- 4.9KM: San Agustin Church