Tanza, Cavite: An Ideal Place to Live in for People Working in the Metro
Working in Metro Manila offers many benefits to a Filipino employee. The location is highly advantageous, as many businesses have set up their office or headquarters in the Philippine capital. On top of that, getting to the metro is convenient. Employees have various transportation options, such as the train (LRT/MRT), bus, jeepney, UV express, and taxi to arrive at their intended destination.
Besides location, working in the metro provides Filipinos with the opportunity to advance their careers. Metro Manila, specifically the business districts of Bonifacio Global City and Makati, is home to many multinational companies that offer high-paying jobs and high-ranking positions.
While working in Metro Manila is highly beneficial, living in it is expensive. A 2019 news article published by The Philippine Star revealed that Manila is the 109th costliest city in the world.
The good news is that young professionals and starting families can transfer to locations near the metro that offer security, comfort, and a better quality of life. One of these locations is Tanza.
An Overview of Tanza
This lowland and coastal municipality is one of the 23 administrative divisions that make up the province of Cavite. The municipality relies largely on fishing and farming. Residents catch fish on the shores of Tanza and trade them at a fish terminal market. Farmers, in turn, harvest produce like fruits, vegetables, corn, and grain, which they sell at Tanza’s public market and other nearby cities and municipalities of Cavite.
What Makes Tanza a Great Place?
Tanza, much like the other areas of the country, is beginning to benefit from the robust economy of the Philippines. The municipality’s fishing and agricultural sector, for instance, is drawing many investors who want to set up their business in the area’s economic zones.
Additionally, the establishment of many new businesses in Tanza has provided its residents with new job opportunities. This means that people don’t have to travel great distances to land a good career.
Another great thing about Tanza is its accessibility to major locations in the country, such as Metro Manila. Residents can travel to the metro conveniently using the 14-kilometer Manila-Cavite Expressway (Cavitex).
Seize the Opportunity to Live in Tanza
Young professionals and families looking to relocate outside Metro Manila can choose to live in the wonderful municipality of Tanza. Micara Estates – Tanza, a housing subsidiary of Property Company of Friends, Inc. (PROFRIENDS), provides aspiring residents with affordable housing in Cavite.
Our housing projects in Tanza, Cavite is ideal for household heads who want a home that shows their love and care for their family. Owning a house and lot that’s not too far from the metro is now within your reach.
Why Choose Us
Here are the benefits you’ll enjoy when you buy a house and lot from us:
- Affordable Housing – Why rent a house when you can own your home? We offer bank and in-house financing to help you buy a house and lot that you can afford. Alaga namin ang iyong wallet.
- Commercial Center for Families – Residents can go to Micara Plaza, a place that satisfies the needs of families. Alaga namin ang inyong araw-araw na pangangailangan.
- Convenient Public Transportation – We have a shuttle service that takes homeowners from the residential community to the main road (and vice versa). Residents and their guests can ride a bus that passes the Anterio Soriano Highway and will take them to PITX. Pagdating sa iyong biyahe papuntang Maynila, alaga ka namin.
- Quality Education – You don’t need to enroll your son or daughter in a school that’s far from your home. Several schools near the Micara Estates-Tanza community cater to residents. A few of them are Amaya Elementary School, Tanza National Comprehensive High School, and Our Lady of the Holy Rosary School, and the Cavite State University – Rosario Campus.
- Security for Your Family – Our community has a gate and a guardhouse to keep unwanted strangers out, making your family feel safe. We also have roving guards who can easily spot and catch intruders. Alaga namin ang inyong kaligtasan.
- Recreational Venues in or near the Estate – We give you the opportunity to spend quality time with your family by using our recreational facilities. One of our ongoing developments is the multipurpose basketball court, which you can use for various sports activities. Additionally, Micara Estates – Tanza is close to various resorts where the family can have weekend outings. Alaga namin ang family bonding ng buong pamilya.
Sa Micara Estates – Tanza, micarapatan ka na sa affordable homes! Message us on our Facebook page or visit us at PRO-FRIENDS Center, 55 Tinio Street, Barangay Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City.